Trusted Educational Resources for Pet Owners
Naperville Animal Hospital believes that educated pet owners are vital to a pet’s health. We also know that reliable information can be difficult find. That’s why we’re proud to share these trusted resources with our customers.
- Blog—Our veterinarians and staff share their expertise and interests on a variety of veterinary topics.
- Links & Resources—You can rely on our handpicked links and resources!
- Animal Shelters—A list of local animal shelters.
- FAQs—Our veterinary professionals answer your most frequently asked questions.
- Pet Care Articles—Reliable pet care articles on topics ranging from pet disease to routine care.
- Promotions—Naperville Animal Hospital is happy to offer specials for our customers. Check out our current promos!
We accept walk-ins during our Doctor's Hours to meet your busy lifestyle. If you’d prefer to make an appointment, we offer those too!
News & Events
Save 10% on Heartworm Preventatives This April!
Best friends deserve the best care! Protect your pets with an annual heartworm test as well as a monthly preventative. Through April 30th, save 10% on Heartworm Preventatives. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
Sign Up for Training TODAY!
Training is back! We are excited to offer Puppy Class for dogs under 4 months where students learn socialization. Basic Manners Class will be offered for dogs 4 months and older focusing on manners and training basics (sit, down, etc.)
See below for the 6-week class schedule. Classes held at Springbrook Animal Care Center. Please call 630.428.0500 to register or with any questions. Students must be up to date on their vaccines prior to class start date!