Trusted Educational Resources for Pet Owners
Naperville Animal Hospital believes that educated pet owners are vital to a pet’s health. We also know that reliable information can be difficult find. That’s why we’re proud to share these trusted resources with our customers.
- Blog—Our veterinarians and staff share their expertise and interests on a variety of veterinary topics.
- Links & Resources—You can rely on our handpicked links and resources!
- Animal Shelters—A list of local animal shelters.
- FAQs—Our veterinary professionals answer your most frequently asked questions.
- Pet Care Articles—Reliable pet care articles on topics ranging from pet disease to routine care.
- Promotions—Naperville Animal Hospital is happy to offer specials for our customers. Check out our current promos!
We accept walk-ins during our Doctor's Hours to meet your busy lifestyle. If you’d prefer to make an appointment, we offer those too!
News & Events
Keep Your Pet Healthy All Year Round!
We offer plans for puppies, kittens, adult dogs & cats. With affordable monthly payments and our convenient hours, it's the best value in helping your pet live a longer & healthier life! Call us at 630.355.5300 for more information!
Meet Our Adoptable Animals!
We are currently fostering some great puppies, dogs and a cat available for adoption! Visit our Featured Foster page HERE to view all animals available for adoption and make an appointment to meet them at our clinic by calling us at 630.355.5300!
New Dog or Puppy? Time For Training!
Training is an important part of any dog's life. From providing mental stimulation to exercise and proper socialization, training will help in the development of a great canine companion. Enrollment is now open for Behavior Training Classes. The cost of a 6-week session is $120. Classes will be held at Springbrook Animal Care Center, 2759 Forgue Dr., Naperville (off Route 59 at 95th). Please call (630)428-0500 to register your pet. For specific training questions only, please email: email@example.com.