Complete Pet Wellness Plans at Naperville Animal Hospital
Preventative Care Plans Provide the Right Care for Every Stage of Your Pet's Health.
We believe proactive preventative care not only improves the quality of your pet’s life, it will add years to it. That’s why Naperville Animal Hospital developed Preventative Care Plans, to help make caring for your pet simple and affordable through every stage of your pet’s health.
Each plan includes:
- Unlimited FREE office visits, $5 nail trims and 1/2 off baths, with convenient hours.
- Comprehensive exams by a licensed veterinarian.
- All recommended vaccinations using high-quality vaccines. We guarantee all vaccinations to work for the prescribed length of time.
- All routine testing and early screening for serious illnesses.
Get quality pet care for less. Get even more in return.
- Plan members also receive discounts on Boarding, Grooming, 24/7/365 Emergency Service and most other Naperville Animal Hospital services.
- Year-round pet health care at affordable monthly payments.
- A plan for your pet: dogs, puppies, cats, kittens.
Which Preventative Care Plan is best for your pet? Click here to see a guideline chart.
Preventative Care Plans are NOT Insurance. They’re better.
Preventative Care Plans promote disease prevention and early diagnosis, and are not intended to treat injury or illness. Think of them as discounted, bundled membership plans. They include free office visits and discounts all year.
Unlike insurance, where you pay for coverage you may never use, Preventative Care Plans always provide the services you pay for. They are affordably priced healthcare plans that spread the cost conveniently over twelve months.
As a Preventative Care Plan member, you’ll not only help your pet live a longer, healthier life, you’ll also save on the overall cost of veterinary care.
To enroll your pet or for more information, please speak with a Naperville Animal Hospital associate or call (630) 355-5300.
For complete terms and conditions of membership, please read the Preventative Care Plan agreement.