Comprehensive Veterinary Services from Naperville Animal Hospital
The concept of “comprehensive service” at Naperville Animal Hospital extends beyond the basics of veterinary medicine. We offer more for the discriminating pet owner—services designed to address the concerns of busy families and professionals alike.
In addition, our non-appointment system is designed with our clients’ busy lifestyles in mind, and we work hard to ensure your needs are met. Our veterinarians are available to serve you and your pet 7 days a week. Visit our New Clients page for more about our non-appointment policy.
Explore the following pages of our website, outlining services that offer comfort, safety, and convenience:
- Veterinary Surgery—Modern technology and diagnostic capabilities, including our on-site veterinary laboratory.
- Pet Dental Care—Customized dental care for your pet.
- Pet Vaccinations—Pet vaccines and preventative care contribute to your pet’s long life and health.
- Pet Grooming—For health, hygiene, good looks, and luxurious comfort, our pet grooming services meet the needs of every pet and owner.
- Pet Boarding—Pets who must be away from their owners deserve comfort and security in a cheerful, stimulating environment; learn about the guest amenities our Dog Suites and Cat Condos offer your pet.
- Dog Daycare—For the busy professional, this service provides the comfort of home when you can’t be there, and offers convenient and reassuring pick-up and drop-off routines.
- Overnight Observation—Our standard of veterinary care is available to your pet day and night at Naperville Animal Hospital.
- Pet Medication—Order prescription medication for your pet through our convenient on-site pharmacy.
Adopted Pets Bring Lots of Love
If you have been kind enough to adopt your pet from a local animal shelter, rescue group or from Petfinder.com, then we want to thank you by giving your new adopted pet a free first exam within the first week of adoption and parasite check.
The comprehensive services of Naperville Animal Hospital offer complete veterinary care for pet owners raising dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, and pocket pets. Contact our office to discuss our veterinary services for your special pet.
Planning Your Visit
During our open hours, please call us at 630-355-5300 from the parking lot. You and your pet will both be able to come into the clinic when it is your turn. Please be patient with the busy phones, and there may be a wait, but you will be seen.
News & Events
Sign Up for Pet Records
Hill's to Home Delivery
Don't want to leave the house for your pet's food? Now you don't have to. Use our Hill's to Home delivery service for free shipping with no minimum threshold.
Want your Hill's pet food delivered right to your door? Get 30% off your first autoship order and free shipping with Hill's to Home.