Top Ten Reasons to Adopt a Cat
10. Who doesn’t need some extra help controlling rodents/bugs/miscellaneous pieces of fluff on the floor?
9. Cats from shelters/rescues frequently come fully vaccinated and spayed or neutered so that you don’t have to worry about doing it.
8. We all know that a house without a cat in not truly a home.
7. You can sleep better at night knowing you are providing an animal with a comfortable home rather than letting it live out its life in a cage.
6. Because you’ll know every time your kitty looks at you with those loving eyes that you did the right thing.
5. By adopting an animal, you make room and resources available for another life to be saved.
4. When you adopt an older animal, you have a better idea of what you are getting. Personality traits and medical issues are likely to already have been identified.
3. Everyone needs an extra cuddle-buddy!
2. Having pets has been shown to reduce stress and improve quality of life.
1. Combat the pet overpopulation problem. Three to four million animals are euthanized in shelters every year.
Please give us a call if you have any questions!
OUR LOBBY IS OPEN!
Please feel free to walk-in anytime during our open hours!
If you prefer curbside service, please call us at 630-355-5300.
In addition to dogs, cats and pocket pets, did you know we LOVE seeing EXOTIC animals??!!
News & Events
What you need to know about Kennel Cough
Sign Up for Pet Records