Certified Cat Friendly Veterinarian in Naperville, IL
Naperville Animal Hospital is proud to be a Cat Friendly Practice, as certified by the American Association of Feline Practitioners. This designation means our personnel and facilities meet strict criteria that ensure we provide the best experience possible to cats at our veterinary clinic. We understand that vet visits can be stressful for feline patients and their owners, so we work hard to make your cat’s every appointment a pleasant experience.
About Our Cat Friendly Certification
Our Cat Friendly Practice certification is more than just a badge we get to wear. It means our veterinary hospital has made significant accommodations that enhance the experience of feline patients practice-wide, from the hospital and waiting room environments to everyday standards for how cats are handled by our veterinarians, technicians, and support staff. We’ve also undergone a stringent professional inspection to confirm each and every cat-friendly detail is in place for your pet's benefit. A few of these details include:
- Cats-only waiting areas and exam rooms—free of dogs, loud noises, and obtrusive smells.
- Feline sensitivity training—our staff are trained to understand the unique needs of cats, and can detect signs of fear or stress and respond immediately.
- Cat friendly handling techniques—employed to minimize patient stress while being moved or examined.
- Feline advocates on staff—specially trained team members uphold and enforce cat-friendly standards at Naperville Animal Hospital.
- Cat boarding area—when you board your cat with us you can rest assured that he or she is safe and sound in one of our kitty condos, separate from dog boarding areas and enjoying a calm and stress-free environment.
We accept walk-ins during our Doctor's Hours to meet your busy lifestyle. If you’d prefer to make an appointment, we offer those too!
News & Events
Meet Our Adoptable Animals!
We are currently fostering some great puppies, dogs and a cat available for adoption! Visit our Featured Foster page HERE to view all animals available for adoption and make an appointment to meet them at our clinic by calling us at 630.355.5300!
Holiday Hours & Closings!
Please note our Holiday Hours and Closings! For Emergency Services during Holiday Hours, you MUST call 630.337.3070!
New Dog or Puppy? Time For Training!
Training is an important part of any dog's life! From providing mental stimulation to exercise and proper socialization, training will help in the development of a great canine companion! We are now enrolling for Basic Obedience Classes! Classes will be held at Springbrook Animal Care Center in Naperville, IL. Please call 630.428.0500 to register your pet or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions you may have! The cost of the 6-week class is $120.
Keep Your Pet Healthy All Year Round!
We offer plans for puppies, kittens, adult dogs & cats. With affordable monthly payments and our convenient hours, it's the best value in helping your pet live a longer & healthier life! Call us at 630.355.5300 for more information!