Cutting Edge Pet Diagnostics in Naperville, IL
Naperville Animal Hospital strives to provide the best veterinary care possible to our patients, and a detailed understanding of your pet’s health on every level is the key to providing the most effective treatment. Pets may not be able to tell us what exactly is ailing them, but our expert veterinary staff draws upon cutting edge diagnostic equipment and years of professional experience to answer all the right questions—pinpointing and treating your dog or cat’s health needs with speed and accuracy.
Diagnostics & Imaging
Our practice’s diagnostic imaging and technical capabilities are constantly updated to keep pace with the evolving needs of our pet patients. Some of our services include:
- State-of-the-art digital radiography (x-ray)
- Blood pressure, blood oxygen (pulse oximetry), and heart monitoring (EGG)
- Abdominal and Cardiac Ultrasound
- Intraocular pressure monitoring for glaucoma
- Advanced CT scanning
Veterinary Lab Tests On Site
Routing laboratory testing is often done as part of your pet’s annual examination, and our on-site laboratory adds convenience and accuracy to the process.
Since pets may suffer from diseases or conditions without obvious symptoms, we use blood tests to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. The most common tests include:
- Blood Chemistry Profile—A complete breakdown of your pet’s blood composition evaluated levels of sugar, electrolytes, and more, providing valuable insight into organ function and a litany of health conditions.
- Complete Blood Cell Count (CBC) Analysis—Provides vital information on red and white blood cell health and production, leading to diagnoses of such conditions as anemia or infection.
- Urinalysis & Fecal Analysis—While it may not be the most attractive aspect of veterinary medicine, your dog or cat’s digestive health can tell us a lot about their overall wellness. This is often the surest way to detect diabetes or the presence of parasites.
- Cytology—By analyzing cell samples from the skin and organs, our veterinarians produce detailed diagnoses of a wide range of conditions including cancer.
Specialty Lab Tests
To complete our diagnostic services, our veterinarians also partner with a full-service testing laboratory in our area. This specialty lab produces quick, detailed results as well access to specialists who consult with our staff and pet owners alike to reach accurate diagnoses, thereby enhancing both the treatment and follow-up care your pet receives.
No diagnostic procedure, laboratory test, or blood work is ever performed on your pet without a complete explanation of purpose from our veterinary professionals, and we always provide an overview of all available diagnostic options. Your concerns and your pet’s health are our highest priorities at Naperville Animal Hospital.
Please contact our office with any questions regarding our diagnostic services and capabilities.
We accept walk-ins during our Doctor's Hours to meet your busy lifestyle. If you’d prefer to make an appointment, we offer those too!
News & Events
Easter Adoption Event!
Join us at Naperville Animal Hospital on 4/9 from 11-2 for our Easter Adoption Event!
$5 pictures with the Easter Bunny will benefit local rescues. Meet furry friends available
for adoption, enjoy light refreshments and enter to win prizes!
10% Off Flea & Tick Preventatives!
Fleas & ticks carry many diseases that can not only harm your pets but can potentially be transmitted to humans. The best way to keep you and your pet safe is prevention and through the month of March, we’re offering 10% off Bravecto, Nexgard or Revolution flea and tick preventatives!