Comprehensive Veterinary Services from Naperville Animal Hospital
The concept of “comprehensive service” at Naperville Animal Hospital extends beyond the basics of veterinary medicine. We offer more for the discriminating pet owner—services designed to address the concerns of busy families and professionals alike.
In addition, our non-appointment system is designed with our clients’ busy lifestyles in mind, and we work hard to ensure your needs are met. Our veterinarians are available to serve you and your pet 7 days a week. Visit our New Clients page for more about our non-appointment policy.
Explore the following pages of our website, outlining services that offer comfort, safety, and convenience:
- Veterinary Surgery—Modern technology and diagnostic capabilities, including our on-site veterinary laboratory.
- Pet Dental Care—Customized dental care for your pet.
- Pet Vaccinations—Pet vaccines and preventative care contribute to your pet’s long life and health.
- Pet Grooming—For health, hygiene, good looks, and luxurious comfort, our pet grooming services meet the needs of every pet and owner.
- Pet Boarding—Pets who must be away from their owners deserve comfort and security in a cheerful, stimulating environment; learn about the guest amenities our Dog Suites and Cat Condos offer your pet.
- Dog Daycare—For the busy professional, this service provides the comfort of home when you can’t be there, and offers convenient and reassuring pick-up and drop-off routines.
- Overnight Observation—Our standard of veterinary care is available to your pet day and night at Naperville Animal Hospital.
- Pet Medication—Order prescription medication for your pet through our convenient on-site pharmacy.
Adopted Pets Bring Lots of Love
If you have been kind enough to adopt your pet from a local animal shelter, rescue group or from Petfinder.com, then we want to thank you by giving your new adopted pet a free first exam and parasite check.
The comprehensive services of Naperville Animal Hospital offer complete veterinary care for pet owners raising dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, and pocket pets. Contact our office to discuss our veterinary services for your special pet.
We accept walk-ins during our Doctor's Hours to meet your busy lifestyle. If you’d prefer to make an appointment, we offer those too!
News & Events
Check out our Preventative Care Plans!
Keep your pet healthy all year round, save money and get peace of mind! Read more about our Preventative Care Plans HERE.
Celebrating 20 Years!
A huge THANK YOU to our practice manager, Leslie Shibovich, who celebrates her 20 year anniversary this fall!
Senior Pets Save in September!
This September, Save 10% on Complete Blood Count (CBC) & Senior Blood Tests!
Pets are pros at masking illnesses or diseases, often showing no symptoms at all. Wellness testing as your pets ages, especially as they reach senior years (7+), can help detect any hidden problems!
*Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer, valid September 1 - September 30