Trusted Educational Resources for Pet Owners
Naperville Animal Hospital believes that educated pet owners are vital to a pet’s health. We also know that reliable information can be difficult find. That’s why we’re proud to share these trusted resources with our customers.
- Blog—Our veterinarians and staff share their expertise and interests on a variety of veterinary topics.
- Links & Resources—You can rely on our handpicked links and resources!
- Animal Shelters—A list of local animal shelters.
- FAQs—Our veterinary professionals answer your most frequently asked questions.
- Pet Care Articles—Reliable pet care articles on topics ranging from pet disease to routine care.
- Promotions—Naperville Animal Hospital is happy to offer specials for our customers. Check out our current promos!
We accept walk-ins during our Doctor's Hours to meet your busy lifestyle. If you’d prefer to make an appointment, we offer those too!
News & Events
Check out our Preventative Care Plans!
Keep your pet healthy all year round, save money and get peace of mind! Read more about our Preventative Care Plans HERE.
Celebrating 20 Years!
A huge THANK YOU to our practice manager, Leslie Shibovich, who celebrates her 20 year anniversary this fall!
Senior Pets Save in September!
This September, Save 10% on Complete Blood Count (CBC) & Senior Blood Tests!
Pets are pros at masking illnesses or diseases, often showing no symptoms at all. Wellness testing as your pets ages, especially as they reach senior years (7+), can help detect any hidden problems!
*Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer, valid September 1 - September 30